Blogwagon

I must admit to having a blog that went unwritten for three years. Every thing has a time and a place. Blogging was a venture I needed to ease into. The blog came in the winter of 2003. In March I had been laid off. I have told the story before. It was unexpected. I was unprepared. I would like to tell you I left the building that day with a cell phone in one ear and a resume in the other as I headed to a headhunter/employment agency/bar. Instead, I went home and didn’t eat. I sat in that stunned silence of hospital rooms or doctors office when you just have gotten some bad news.

It took a couple of weeks to reorient myself. I decided to use the extended vacation time to do something I had been thinking about. I would write an e-course. I had met June Soyka Cook months earlier at a book party in the Muse hotel for my friend Laurie Sue Brockway when she had just released A Goddess Is a Girl's Best Friend. June with her husband Ken are the owners and operators of
http://www.selfhealingexpressions.com/ offering a wide array of holistic course offerings through email subscription. I had been co-facilitating a poets and writers group for several years. I understood the value of the written word and the importance of telling our stories. I wanted to do a course around those ideas. So I did.

I enjoyed the process of learning how to create an e-course. I was happy to spend my time in doing something creative, constructive and hopefully beneficial to others. It was a much better way to spend my extended vacation then wallowing in my thoughts of unemployment. This brings me back to my blog. I thought I would create one around the idea of telling life stories. I made several vain attempts at writing and then I abandoned it completely. It was a co-worker who wanted to publish his sermons and asked me how to start a blog that got me back on the blogwagon again. I got books. I read other blogs. I tested some formats out. I revamped my old blog and created a new one. Again it was the process of learning that really made me happy. It has inspired me to do other things. Next I will revamp my website and I am looking at creating some teleclasses and ebooks. I plan to enjoy a fruitful summer. This time I will be gainfully employed.

I invite you to write your life story this summer. My e-course at twenty simple lessons long will lead you through a successful summer of writing. In September you can launch your own book party where you are the star and author of your life tale. A summer is a terrible thing to waste. Think of the great Christmas gift you can give your family. Read the offering below and let us journey through a summer of writing together.

Wild Woman Offering:

If you are interested in the writing life and creating your life story you will like my e-course for the amazing price of $34.95 - enroll right here
enroll
Take the course with a friend and share your completed books with each other. There are now wonderful bonus gifts when you sign up. See them here:
Bonus gifts

Writing for Life: Creating a Story of Your Own for a course overview just:
click here
What people say about the course: Reviews

James W. Pennebaker, PhD author Opening Up: The Healing Power of Expressing Emotions had this to say about the course:
"Writing for Life: Creating a Story of Your Own" is a creative and thoughtful guide to self-understanding. In 20 lessons, she takes the students' hands and leads them through a series of exercises that deal with family, spirituality, health, the future and the past, and other topics central to human existence. This is a very nice journaling project that could be helpful for millions.”


Sandra Lee Schubert © All Rights Reserved, 2006


Sandra Lee Schubert © All Rights Reserved, 2006-2009


Writing for Life: Creating a Story of Your Own
e-course available by email subscription.


Click here for more information and to sign up
http://cli.gs/Uy4Up3

No comments: